Aim

The aim of the project is to raise awareness of the international problem of human trafficking and to engage young people in the fight against it.

Monday 24 March 2014

The voice of the participants..

"I thought the project opened my eyes to how big of an issue human trafficking was it allowed me to understand the different types of trafficking and the affects they have. The project also taught me how to make a successful campaign and how to get people behind your idea and what you want to do. Aswell as all this I had a lot of fun and met some great people" - Frankie Cenci, Volunteer Police Cadets 

"On this project I had an opportunity to build self confidence in organising my own campaign and to develop a lifetime of international friendships. The project helps me to improve my team working skills and to break the stereotypes. Now I am more determined to do my own campaign and to help people to be more aware of human trafficking. I've learned how to recognize and protect vulnerable people. The project helps me to open my eyes about this issue and after this experience I am ready to take part in solving this worldwide problem.


На този проект имах възможността да изградя увереност в организирането на моя собствена кампания и да създам нови приятелства от цял свят. Проектът ми помогна да подобря уменията си за работа в екип и да разруша стереотипите. Научих се как да рапозная и да защитя уязвимите  групи хора. Сега съм твърдо решена да направя моя кампания и да уведомя хората за трафика на хора.  Обучението ми помогна да си отворя очите за случващото се и след преживяното съм готова да участвам в решаването на този разпространен проблем." - Nora Vakarelova, Professional Forum For Education 


"Being involved in the Human Trafficking awareness project was one of those times I will never forget, better still it is only the beginning of what's to come. 
8 British young people flew out to Sofia, Bulgaria and teamed up with 16 Bulgarians. Over the week we  learnt about how to plan a campaign,  human trafficking and the shocking reality of the number of victims - this is a global problem. 

27000000 victims really got to me. It also installed a deep motivation to join others in campaigning for Human Trafficking awareness. Because knowing what I know now, doing nothing to raise h like failing." - Ellie Devereux, Volunteer Police Cadets

No comments:

Post a Comment